Friday, September 12, 2014

Song Of The Day: "Giant In My Heart" by Kiesza


Kiesza is blowing up at the moment, and has become the face of the 90's house movement, mainly because she isn't afraid to show her face unlike the DJ's. Her breakout single "Hideaway" didn't really impress me on first listen but ever since that amazing video came out, I've been playing it non stop (totally deserves a VMA also). So it was up to her second song to see if Kiesza can live up to the hype.

Thankfully, her second single is even better than her first! "Giant In My Heart" is another late night pulsing banger that has Kiesza singing her heart out before the beat kicks in and has you moving and voguing like it's 1991. And that WOW- DO DO DO DO DO DOW hook is brilliant. If La Roux can break into America with their take on 80's music, Kiesza can surely do the same with the 90's. Now excuse me while I choreograph a dance routine to Giant In My Heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment